A little about the Artisanal Blank Journals – each journal is created from an original painting. The signatures inside vary in quantity and is stated on the description of the individual journal.
- Painted on high quality watercolor paper
- Enhanced with either machine stitching, hand stitched fibers, beads, and or wire-work.
- Painting is adhered to the fabric with gel medium, then sealed with fixatif and crystal clear sealer multiple times for added protection of the original painting.
- Contain blank signatures COLD PRESS 25% COTTON Fine Italian two sided watercolor paper. This means both sides are treated so you can paint on both sides of the paper
- Removable/replaceable signatures – I attached each signature so they are easily replaced.
- A tutorial on how to swap out your signatures will be available soon.
- Each original design will have a quick view video.
Although these are made to last, you need to keep in mind that they are actual watercolor paintings and may not handle lots of wear and tear or have water spilled on them. My future plan is to create prints on fabric and offer them at a lower cost.